Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Getting Over the Kinks

Now, I have a few questions.

If anyone would like to help. ;)

How do I edit my blog? I usually type it all up first, then post and see how it looks. Then, I go back and edit. I, actually did pretty good, considering I only found one typo. (so far. LOL)

Can I have videos of my choosing up on my profile? I did not pick the ones that are up now. But I have seen some really cool ones on YouTube that I would like to share here.

The profile part looks very plain and I love design and color. I also love lots of different kinds of art and layouts like in MySpace. Can I pump up my profile a little? It looks like a plain sheet of paper. I guess I'm just spoiled by MySpace and Yahoo 360. LOL

Also, I would like to have a photo album here with tons of really cool shots that I would like to share with all you guys. How do you do that here? I already have an account with Rock You. Now I have to get one with Photobucket too? I tried to embed the url from RockYou and it didn't work. Hmmmm... :P

I know things will get better in time and I am just starting out. I'm putting up the blog with these questions, because from my experience with these things, tutorials usually do not answer my questions and the staff that there is, are usually swamped. I learned all the stuff I know now on MySpace from other very friendly users who were very happy to show me. :P

Thanks in advance. :)

2 comments:

natali said...

You can also rearange the order of page elements, mouse over to show arrows, then left-click and drag to a new position. If you name each element, it makes it easier to recognize them when you have a lot.

Saluminous said...

Hi Flower Power, thanks for visiting my blog. One thing I like is to change the colors on my blog - it is under the Fonts and Colors tab. I like to periodically use the button to "Shuffle blog colors" - that way the it changes around the various colors for different elements. I know it sounds silly, but great for the artist types. Hey, I really like your about me image - definitely perfect for a hippie chick. I'm an old hippie chick, too, from way back. love and peace, Sallee