Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Learning More :)

I figured out how to edit my video bar.

You don't embed codes like in MySpace. But you don't get to choose the videos you want up. You just type in a key word and the most popular ones with that key word will pop up.

Well, this will do, because the most important thing is the blogging. Everything else is extra. ;)

This will be my secondary profile in addition to Yahoo 360. The backgrounds there are great. But there are so many glitches. This will do to get extra readers.

Post a comment, so I know who you are, seeing as you cannot simply leave comments in general here to say hello. then, I will go check your profile and blogs out. :D

Take care. Signing out.

2 comments:

natali said...

LOL... you are busier and faster than me! Yeah, too bad about the youtube and photos, I wanted to choose my own too, but hey, we take what we can get, right?
Yes, the pages, especially the profile, do look plain, I just make it my "quiet" place here.
Did I give you the link to blogger tips & tricks? http://blogger-tricks.blogspot.com/2006/08/blogger-beta-adding-advertisement-and.html
Thena I can learn from what you found out!
Oh, and you can edit your blogs easiest by putting letting the little edit icons show: go to Settings > Basics, scroll down to Show quick editing > set to YES.
Than all you have to do is click the icon right on your blog page whenever you find something to correct.

Coleyy said...

Hi.
I just wanted tosay thanks for checking out my blog. Although I'm not sure my explanation of the situation was completely clear, maybe we are similar. As for the prostitute comment, there is a lot more to come on that tidbit.

Yor blog is pretty interesting, too.
Nice to meet you :)

~Coleyy